"Sugar is a sector where one can use these kinds of rallies to possibly exit. You heard a lot of noise about the SAP (State Advised Price) and petitions going from left to right and right to left. I guess the pricing pressure is going to be there, margins are going to get squeezed out going forward, so my advice would be to sell off any sugar stock as of now. The only stock in the sugar pack that I like is possibly maybe Shree Renuka Sugar or EID Parry but not at these levels. One should wait for correction at lower levels. But I would ignore the smaller pack as far as the sugar industry is concerned."

source:moneycontrol

0 comments

Creative Commons License

This is not a company blog or website. The views and statements expressed in this blog are absolutely subjective. All content here is either copyrighted or by the mentioned news sources.

Privacy Policy | Contact Us