President Obama announced that he would seek a one-third reduction in crude oil imports by 2025, as part of a new energy policy... one that would include a shift to cleaner-burning fuels, according to the Associated Press.

This is perfect timing with the article I wrote about investing in oil and ethanol. We'll get back to Obama's initiative in just a minute.

It seems my article from Tuesday struck a nerve with you. No surprise. Alternative energy in all forms has cheerleaders and detractors. I've taken my fair share of ribs from readers over the years, so I expected some opinions on my ethanol article.

0 comments

Creative Commons License

This is not a company blog or website. The views and statements expressed in this blog are absolutely subjective. All content here is either copyrighted or by the mentioned news sources.

Privacy Policy | Contact Us